Saturday, December 30, 2006

Session 5: Noah & the Flood

God does not tolerate sin, but He promises His continuing care.

Daily Readings:

Day 1 - Genesis 6:1-13
Day 2 - Genesis 6:14-22
Day 3 - Genesis 7:1-16
Day 4 - Genesis 7:17-8:5
Day 5 - Genesis 8:6-19
Day 6 - Genesis 8:20-9:11
Day 7 - Genesis 9:12-29

These passages tell the very popular and interesting story of Noah and the flood. I hope that everyone has a great week. I know it will be hard for me to drag myself out of bed for school on Tuesday! Don't foget Saturday is our Christmas get together.

7 comments:

tommy said...

hey, everybody it took me a while but i finaly figured it out. can't wait to see everybody sat night.

Davanna said...

Hey guys,
great bible verses this week!!!!noah's story is great. well c u guys saturday!!!!!!

* Brittany T.* said...

Hey guys
yeah i think the verses are pretty awsome well cant wait to see you saturday!!!***!!!

Gwen!!! said...

YAY its SATURDAY!! Fuddruckers (is that how u spell it lol *blond moment*) here we come

Pastor said...

hey guys it is good to be able to see what you are learning, and talking about. I am praying for you and I am here if I can every be of help to any of you

angi said...

hey guys just wanted to say i think the leaders are great job and it is nice to be able to see what is going on with the youth dept.

Brittany f said...

hey everyone. how are you all? well i love the new Fuel thingy.haha.well i wont be here this sunday but i will see you all the next sunday. have a good week and have super FUN. and have fun at the concert.
always,
britt f