Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fuel Session 3 - The Fall

I think you guys will agree that the Spark this week was pretty intense. Below are the scripture verses for the week. I am really enjoying the Fuel lessons and the daily Bible reading. Thanks to Laci, Kayla, and Tate for posting last week! We want everyone to get involved with the lessons!

Day 1 - Genesis 2:8-14
Day 2 - Genesis 2:15-17
Day 3 - Genesis 3:1-7
Day 4 - Genesis 3:8-13
Day 5 - Genesis 3:14-19
Day 6 - Genesis 3:20-21
Day 7 - Genesis 3:22-24

All of us are sinners, and it all began when the first humans, Adam & Eve, disobeyed God.

7 comments:

Josh N said...

whats up? yeah i havent been readin my scriptures i will read mine this week tho..!! later.

Ttam Rabnud said...

hola como estas compadres. josh needs to get with his scriptures.... i would also like to send out a get well soon to
mr. "i pass out in the bathroom" hope your grill is getting better....... also josh "tho" is spelled though and add a "g" to readin...

with love,
Ttam

jenny m. said...

Hey tonight's Christmas by carols and candlelight was so awsome.I had a hard time blowing out my candle though!!!
Jenny m.

jenny m. said...

Josh, even tho Ttam think's you can't spell u know what's important. I heard that 1 of your friends wanted u to go dirt bike riding this past Sunday morning but u told him "dude i've got to go to church so i don't miss the movie" W A Y T O G O O O ! ! Curtis.

Davanna said...

Hey whats up? Bible verses have been great as always. I love the new fuel program and everyone in the youth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Davanna said...

Hey Derek,
I forgot that I will not be there tomorrow. I have to get ready 4 the Christmas Eve party at my granny's house. I'm so sorry but I promise 2 keep reading my Bible verses when u post them. All the youth have a Merry Christmas! K I'll talk 2 u lata!!!!!!