Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

I hope that everyone had a fun-filled and Christ-filled Christmas. I apologize for not getting the new post up until now. Thanks again to everyone who is actively participating in the new FUEL. I really enjoy it!! Here are the new verses for the week. Don't forget about the youth Christmas gathering on Jan. 6th.

Day 1: Genesis 4:1-8
Day 2: Genesis 4:9-16
Day 3: Genesis 4:17-26
Day 4: Genesis 5:1-8
Day 5: Genesis 5:9-17
Day 6: Genesis 5:18-24
Day 7: Genesis 5:25-32

Since the time of the first family, sin has corrupted relationships between human beings.

I will see you guys Sunday at 9:00 am at the Franklin for breakfast!

2 comments:

kayla said...

hey guys I had a awesome time celebrating christ during christmas !!!!!!I had an awesome time at the candlelight service!!!!Well I hope yall had a christ-filled christmas!!!!!!!!!later

kayla said...

Mike said,

Hope everyone had a christ-filled christmas! I hope yall are hungry for some eggs or pancakes on sunday! P.s.I had to help him on the first sentence! lol later
Mike